This is a High-Intensity-Program for beginners or intermediates. If you´ve never done HIT, consider yourself a beginner.
1st link is PDF, 2nd MS Office / Libre Office:
- Rest a week before starting this program and a week after completing it.
- Into “Goal”, you write how many reps you´re aiming for. HIT Programs usually choose 8-12 reps.
- Int0 “Weights” you write what weight you actually ended up using. You do 1 set per exercise to complete failure. No rest pause or breathing sets, unless done intentionally for a purpose.
- Into “Results” you enter the amount of reps you managed t0 do.
- Use linear progression for the entirety of the program.
Here´s the usual list of what to do if you don´t get any results:
- Use a calendar the next time someone tells you to wait a week before doing something.
- If you did rest a week before starting the program, consider resting a month, maybe you´re really stressed out.
- Learn how to sleep properly, that means catching up on sleep, darkening the room, no sounds, maybe even turn off electric devices. Don´t eat big meals before bed or high-fat meals even hours before bed. Note that 8 hours after drinking coffee 50% of the caffeine is still active in your body.
- Learn how to eat properly, that means make sure you eat enough calories and protein (you don’t need a gram a pound, though!) and that your muscles are filled with glycogen before working out and that you´re filling the glycogen stores after training by eating carbs.
- Note that you should not be doing intense strength training if you have depression. You can´t expect any gains if you ignore that.
- Get your testosterone levels tested, preferably by a doctor.
- You might be going either too hard or not hard enough on the sets. Be honest to yourself about this.
- Add a rest day into the training cycle, or even 2. Simply postpone the workouts.
- If all else fails, consider removing yourself from the gene pool.
4 thoughts on “Training Program 5”
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
Good ranking of Casino Affiliate Programs Review casino and sports betting affiliate programs, Super affiliate programs only with us, review, rating
Your article is very helpful to me, I will bookmark your website so that I can read it better in the future.
Great online game https://reactoonz-online.com/ where you can make money, buy yourself a new phone or a car, close the mortgage on your apartment and only one month, quick to register and win.